Career Opportunities – Senior Paralegal / Legal Executive
Job Description – Personal Injury Senior Paralegal or Legal Executive
We are looking to attract an experienced paralegal or Legal Executive (2 years + PQE) to join our busy personal injury practice.
The role will involve handling a mixed caseload comprising of Road Traffic, Employer’s Liability and Public Liability claims. The successful candidate will be required to manage cases from start to finish and will incorporate pre-litigated and litigated files.
This position also provides the chance to work closely with the team of solicitors and partners as assistance will be required to support the team on their high value cases.
A similar background in a law firm would be ideal, with a high standard of verbal and numerical reasoning and the ability to undertake legal research, together with proficient IT skills.
We are happy to consider a candidate that has previously dealt with personal injury cases such as EL/PL and RTA who has the aptitude, drive and determination to work in a busy, local firm.
- Prior experience of the MOJ portal and/or claims which have fallen out of the portal
- Fully conversant with managing Employers Liability, Public Liability and Road Traffic claims
- Litigation experience
- Attention to detail along with a confident communicator who can communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload.
- To assume responsibility for quality control including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information is key
This position is full time and permanent, subject to a 3 month probation period. We are a small team in a friendly family business, and if you believe this may be the job for you, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org