Career Opportunities – Office Manager / Legal Cashier
We are seeking a Senior Legal cashier and office manager, within our professional and friendly team.
About us: we are a dedicated and friendly family-run personal injury and clinical negligence practice, who are dedicated to serving the local community in Plymouth and the surrounding areas. Established in 2000, we have developed into one of the leading specialist firms in our locality.
The candidate: we are looking for someone who is an experienced and trustworthy legal cashier, but who also has a desire to do more than bookwork. The role will also include managing the running of the office, to include assisting in marketing, managing the smooth-running of office telecommunications, IT, general office maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocating payments and receipts to corresponding accounts
- Processing invoices and reconciling Creditor and Debtor Ledgers
- Handling Client Account transactions in line with the SRA Account Rules
- Assist in the production of month-end accounts / Profit & Loss Statements
- Client billing and reports
- Office and staff management
- Good knowledge of Sage
- Good IT systems skills (with an emphasis on Excel and MS Office)
- Starting Salary £25,000
- Office hours between 9am to 5:30pm.
- Investing in personal and professional development
- Holiday allowance which increases year on year (up to 5 years)
- Birthday’s off
- No Weekends
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org