Criminal Assaults

If you are the victim of violence which results in an injury, either physical, psychological or both, you may have a right to compensation under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme.

If you believe that you might have a claim to the CICA and you would like our advice as to whether it would be beneficial for you to use a solicitor or apply to the Scheme yourself, please feel free to get in contact with us. We have a great deal of experience in dealing with the CICA Scheme for many different types of injury.

Find out more:

Call the Chris Kallis team now on 01752 225060